Helping Families in Coastal Virginia For More Than 20 Years
Why do we buy or sell a home?
- To end paying rent and start earning equity
- Because our families have grown and we need more room
- Because of a career change
- Because our children have grown and we do not need as much space
- To take advantage of the security in property as an investment
Buying and selling a home can be stressful. We often have many questions. Like:
- What is "escrow"? - What can I afford?
- What is my home worth? - What is a disclosure?
- How long will it take? - What are Junk Fees?
- What happens at a closing? - Why do I need a Home Inspection?
- What is a Comparative Market Analysis?
I have the answers to these and many other questions. I have bought and sold my own homes for the very same reasons listed above. I am a 25-year resident of Coastal Virginia with three grown children, (and 3 wonderful grand-children). In addition, I have had a 20-year career in the marine repair industry along with a 20-year career managing a local youth and family crisis program. If you are thinking of buying a new home let's get started. All you need to do is start your search by clicking on the "Search for Homes" link. If you are thinking of selling, please give me a call and I will perform a Comparative Market Analysis to help you determine your most beneficial sale price. So, no matter what your motivation might be, contact me for all of your home buying and selling needs. I look forward to serving you.