Why select Howard Hanna William E. Wood
to help sell your home?
Now, more than ever, our first commitment is to you. When you choose a Howard Hanna William E. Wood®, you choose someone who is part of a strong team — a team boasting
more than 35 years of real estate knowledge, a team with a commitment to use the latest technologies to help its clients and customers, and a team that puts YOU (and your home for sale)
What We'll Do For You, Step By Step
The Pre-Listing Period.
- study your Comparative Market Analysis
- determine your list price
- decide on repair / fix-up items
- begin the process of preparing your home to show
The Marketing Period.
- install yard sign, lockbox
- enter data into MLS
- suggest repairs / fix-ups to get property in top showing condition
- contact targeted REALTORS® by phone / brochure / other
- After the property is shown we will follow up with the REALTORS® and then share all feedback with you.
The Negotiating Period.
- you receive an offer to purchase
- We prepare a net proceeds sheet to show, in dollars, what the offer means
- you accept or counteroffer
- when both parties are satisfied, you sign contract
The Pending Period.
- the buyer applies for a mortgage
- the buyer arranges a professional home inspection (if part of contract)
- an appraiser inspects the property on behalf of the buyer's lender
- a termite / moisture inspection is performed within 30 days of closing
- you complete any repairs requested in the contract or resulting from the inspections
- We will provide complete, professional closing and settlement services. All documents are signed, the transfer is recorded by the closing agent, and funds are disbursed within two
working days. (Recording at the courthouse must be done prior to the issuance of the seller's proceeds.)
Why use a Howard Hanna William E. Wood seller's agent?
There are two parties in any financial transaction: the buyer and the seller. Both parties should be represented, in the sale.
When you have a seller's agent working with you, you can be assured thatyour interests come first. A Howard Hanna William E. Wood seller’s agent does what's best for the seller of a
property and will find potential buyers for your home.
A buyer's agent does what's best for the buyer.
What should you expect from your William E. Wood and Associates seller's agent?
Your seller’s agent will represent your specific interests
- negotiate price and terms favorable to you
- give you advice and counsel
- help you objectively evaluate potential buyers
- keep your position confidential
- expose your property to the entire market
- be entirely committed to YOU.
It's hard to go through the home selling process without having a good real estate agent on your side.
Your William E. Wood and Associates seller's agent will help you through the entire process of selling your property.
- Will help you determine what amount the current market conditions will allow you to ask for your property
- Will use all of the resources available to help you find the right buyer for your property. At Howard Hanna William E. Wood, we can list your property on several different
Multiple Listing Services (MLSs).
- Will help you negotiate the sale of your home
- Will guide you through the closing process to make sure that everything is completed to your satisfaction.
How do we determine the market value of your home?
We will do a comparative market analysis that will allow us, as a team, to examine both the current market and the immediate past market in an effort to determine a realistic selling
The Importance of Intelligent Pricing.
When you price your property at market value, you expose it to a larger percentage of prospective buyers and you increase your chances of a sale.
We will help you decide an appropriate, and achievable, price for your home.
When you're ready to sell, contact us and we’ll get you moving.